Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Good Day!

Today is a better day for me.  


We all need to have nice days!


Today I slept in My hubby just let me sleep.  I woke up at 10:45 am it did feel so good.  
Thanks Honey.


Sweet Dreams Sleep Tight...Vinyl Wall Decal Lettering Art Design Calligraphy Quote

This pic is so cute had to show it.  Found it on etsy at the 

OldBarnRescueCompany




Better days to come.  Still in pain but it is tolerable thank goodness.



My service group sent me some beautiful flowers.



Thank you service group!  They are beautiful!


Then:



Jane sent me flowers who I study the bible with.
so Beautiful!


Then:



Ann sent me this beautiful flowering plant,
Thanks Ann!



Then finally:


Thank you honey,  <3

You are such a gem I don't know what I would do without you.
My sweetheart of almost 21 years.


:=) These are happy tears.

It has been such a blessing to have awesome friends and family thank you all I love you all  very much.

The food was awesome!

Thank you for all the cards.  They are all so sweet.

2 comments: